Speaking Engagements or Presentations
Are you looking for a new presenter for your next event? Are you looking for a presentation that will really connect with your group and provide them with a meaningful educational or conference experience? I would love to help! I am full of energy and really like to tailor my talks to you and your group. I use real experiences to fuel my discussion, inject evidence based medicine and come to the event prepared to talk WITH the group not AT the group! I connect well with Pre-Hospital groups, In-Hospital Groups and have topics that work for the lay person all the way to the in hospital cardiac arrest. Please take a look at the growing list below of upcoming and past speaking events as well as the list of topics I have presented in the recent past!
Past Presentation Topics:
- Controlling the Chaos of Resuscitation
- The Risk of the "In-Between"
- The 1.7 Second Differential
- Are we Practicing Evidence Based Medicine?
- "Cancun Cardiac Arrest": A First Hand Experience
A Handful of Past Speaking Events:
- Emergency Nursing Association Conference, Los Angeles CA, September 2016 - Physio Control Learning Center
- EMS Associates "Summit" in Coeur d'Alene ID, March '17
- AACN National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Expo in Houston TX, May '17 - Physio Control Learning Center
- IAFC's Fire Rescue International in Charlotte NC, July '17
- Emergency Nursing Association Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, September '17 - Physio Control Learning Center
- EMS Associates "Summit" in Provo, UT, November '17
- EMS Associates "Summit" in Coeur d'Alene, ID, April '18
"Contact me to discuss how I can present a topic that best suits your specific needs"
- Mark Sawdon CEO
EME offers emergency medical care development, implementation, and training in the following topics:
- Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation Team Management
- Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation Quality Improvement
- Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation Assessment
- Cardiac Arrest Response Plan Development
- High Performance CPR